The Fun Fun Saturday Program was started as a community youth program nineteen years ago, gearing towards providing a safe and educational environment for neighborhood children. The programs provided helps children learn new subjects, express their creativity, enjoy physical activities and develop lasting friendships among their peers.
- Volunteer with us this summer! (4/25/2016) - Fun Fun Saturday Summer Program is looking for instructors and class assistants to lead academic, creative and athletic classes for children ages 7 to 15 years old. Volunteers have the opportunity to teach an existing class or create a new one. Past volunteers have led exciting classes such as American Sign Language, Intro to TV […]
- Fun Fun Saturday Summer Program 2016 (5/23/2016) - Here’s a list of programs available this year for Fun Fun Saturday.
- Fun Fun Saturday 2015 yearbook (3/6/2016) - Get your copy of Fun Fun Saturday’s 2015 yearbook here (48mb).
- Fun Fun Saturday 2015 Class Catalog (6/12/2015) - Download English and Chinese Catalog Here
- Fun Fun Parent’s Program (6/13/2016) - Program Schedule: Dance: Learn various types of dance, including line dance, the cha cha, the rumba and more! Time: 1:15pm – 2:30pm Class will be taught in Chinese and English; no flip flops or sandals; comfortable leather shoes suggested. Meditation: Spend some time to look within. You will find peace when your mind is […]